Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's goin' on

Olivia is getting so big! we just passed her 6 month birthday on the 6th of March, I can't believe it! I am not very good at blogging, so here are some pictures that I have gotten behind on posting :)




Livvy's favorite thing is to sit in her bumbo and play with a plastic spoon.. usually hitting things with it to make as much noise as possible



She is such a happy little girl, always smiling :)



Her best friend, grandpa mike and livvy at the bowling alley having lunch



Her hair is finally long enough to do something with, as you can see I am not too good at it yet!



Livvy and Mommy just relaxing!



I think this smile says "you don't really think I'm going to go to sleep, right?"



brushing her two new teeth!!



she is the best baby ever, she wakes up smiling like this every morning when I look over her crib!

1 comment: